MIL URL talks
At MIL 2020, more than 30 talks were going to bring together professionals from the music and culture sectors in a unique sharing of knowledge and experiences.
So, to keep thinking about the present and the future of these sectors, we got back to some of the topics that were going to be discussed at MIL and put them up for discussion in online talks.
With MIL URL talks, we tried to reinforce MIL’s training and innovation components and adapt them to the current context. This training programme was also part of JUMP – European Music Market, training and tutorship programme funded by Creative Europe.
_ MIL URL talks _
- Sector da música ao vivo em desconfinamento [rewatch here]
- Podcasts as marketing tools [read and rewatch here]
- Why we need to measure the value of live music spaces in the cities [read and rewatch here]
- The streaming economy [read and rewatch here]
- Is the European music industry in good shape? [read and rewatch here]
- Big data at the service of the music industry [read and rewatch here]